We are sooo happy to receive the nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award for the first time. We really appreciate the honor given to us by Andrea of The Perks of Being Different. Please visit by her page and check out her fun and interaction posts.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Us:
- Yunni loves cooking and baking, and she is a good cookJ and Mickey enjoys eating it. Mickey has a terminator memory and very good at reading maps.
- Both of us love eating chocolate and cakes
- Both of us love travelling and exploring new places around the globe
- What is the most recent song you discovered by watching a movie / series?
Unfortunately we have not seen any movie/series recently so we have not discovered any recent song. However, Mickey likes rock songs and Yunni likes pop and easy listening music.
- On what did you spend your first earned salary on?
To be honest, both of us do not remember much about it, since it has been ages since we first earned salary. For Yunni, probably it stayed in the bank account since her father still gives her allowance money at that time (lucky her).
- If your old school would organize a reunion, would you go? How would you behave?
Yes. Yunni will definitely go, and she probably will go crazy, loud, obnoxious and screaming until cannot speak anymore, since she has not seen her old school mates for almost two decades.
- Who is your “famous person” crush?
Yunni: Tom Cruise on the movie “Top Gun”
Mickey: to shy to tell
- Does the culture of the country you’re currently live in suits you?
Yunni: Yes and No. She misses her old friends in New Zealand. She does not have any close friends in Copenhagen Denmark. Danish people are friendly but they are reserved to themselves and not open up like New Zealander. Sometimes Yunni smiles to the people on the street (because it is a beautiful day) and people just stared back and maybe thinking “she is crazy” smile to them without any reason.
Mickey: He is Danish so he has no problem lives in DenmarkJ
- Favorite childhood memory
Yunni: Holiday in Bali Indonesia with family
- Explain the tagline of your blog
Explore the world with us – it’s an invitation to join us on our travels around the globe and hopefully share our adventures as we go along.
As for my nominees, please do not feel obligated to participate. I just want you to know how great and award-worthy your blogs are. If you do, though, I hope you have fun with it.
- What is your dream vacation destinations?
- What is your favorite food?
- Will you go to the Moon if there is no future for human on earth?
- What type of books do you read the most?
- Are you happy?
Link to our best post:
We like the country very much, it is very diverse in term of the landscape, the people are very friendly and the food is delicious. Finally, we would like to thank you to all the readers and this means so much to us. Cheers.